29 December 2006

In time for the New Year

Well, it's time to change the blog tune and I can't think of any other song I would want to play right now.

This is a tune that I was unaware of until a great friend of mine played it on a fishing/camping trip this past fall. I believe that this was a song that he heard his dad play from time to time and thus it incurred special meaning for him. After hearing the song and the words, it is a very good song and I am proud to include it on this blog. The song consists of 4 great singer/songwriters. The first verse belongs to none other than Willie Nelson, then onto Kris Kristofferson, only to be followed by Waylon Jennings and to round out the quartet, Mr. Johnny Cash!

I was a Highwayman....you sure meant alot to us all 'Quil and you will be missed forever! Thank God for great Fathers....

No comments: