29 July 2009

Update on the twins - GIRLS!!!

Last week Crystal and I traveled to Charlotte to have a "level 2 ultrasound" done on the twins. Everything looked fine and both the twins are doing great. The doctor there also was able to tell us what the twins are. He was certain that one of the babies is a girl and was fairly sure that the second baby was a girl also.

Crystal had another appointment this week at her doctor's office here in Elkin and had another ultrasound done that confirmed what we found out last week. Both the babies are GIRLS! Now we try to prepare ourselves for pink to overtake our house and our lives....


Crystal tells me that this proves it's a girl...I'll take her word for it! :)


Maybe it's because I am their father but I can already tell them apart, in these pictures anyway!

No comments: